Landsberger Str. 234
located inside the 'Gewerbehof München Laim' building, 1st floor, B/east)
As we are a spare time project and a loose network of automotive enthusiasts, we do not have fixed business hours for our shop. Preferably we are in the shop at evening hours and on weekends. So please contact us in advance, if you plan to visit us.
· located inside the 'Gewerbehof München Laim' building, 1st floor, B/east)
· by Car, Bike: some free parking slots available in the rear of the building (time limited free parking with park ticket), and free parking on public street in front of the building
· by Train: use S-Bahn train, go to 'Laim' or 'Hirschgarten', each about 10 min per pedes
· by Bus: use Bus 130, go to 'Schäufeleinstraße', across the street
· by Plane: head to Munich Germany international Airport (MUC), then use S-Bahn Train, Cab, DriveNow (e.g. electric BMW i3) or Car2Go.
EV / electric vehicle charging stations
right now, there are no real AC or DC recharging stations for electric vehicles inside or near to the building. 'MGH Gewerbehof Laim' currently plans to establish some of them at the building and maybe for the public parking slots. (26.11.2016)
Crowdcar will establish an EV recharging station for its underground car parking slot, when our lessor finished the infrastructure preparation and planning. Our recharging station then will be available to our customers and guests during their visits at Crowdcar. (26.11.2016)
Jürgen Riegel (Languages: German, English, Bavarian)
eMail: [email protected]
Tel: +49 89 21546299